Sunday, September 19, 2010

Precious times, precious people

I was nothing less than honored when asked by this sweet family to do their family photos. As the wife of a former Marine, I have always taken such pride in our military and fired up to help out in any way I can...  It is so bittersweet, as this family's daddy and Sara's husband will be leaving this week for a year. I hope these photos help you to smile a little more this year--and Ryan, to remind you of what's waiting for you back at home. Stay safe-- and God bless you!




"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges My Name."
Psalm 91:14

1 comment:

  1. All I can say right now is Thank you SO much! You do amazing work, and we will cherish these pictures always.
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete