Saturday, September 11, 2010

E-session

First I just want to say to all of the families of the victims of 9/11--

we remember.

You are in my thoughts and prayers...

"If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14


Tonight I had an e-session with Cali &Travis... Such a gorgeous couple. They were so patient with me. I tend to get a bit indecisive... It drives me nuts but they didn't care and we shot until there was no light left to shoot with! I almost got attacked by a cat and I think that entertained them for the rest of the evening! I hope Cali, that you see how beautiful you really are. Congratulations to you guys. I can't wait to shoot the wedding in May! :)





1 comment: