Saturday, August 28, 2010

A little bit of everything...



































Today I'm going to throw a few posts together since I did more than one session.... That doesn't normally happen but it really worked out great today. First I met a couple my husband knew from his childhood. It was neat that they were able to catch up, now both being married and they have a beautiful family. Later on we went to one of Ethan's sisters house and photographed all of their 8 children. I just loved the way the light touched the field we were in....just beautiful--not to mention the amazing weather we had today! :) I hope you're enjoying your weekend!

"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is a d m i r a b l e--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things."
Philipians 4:8



















No comments:

Post a Comment