Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's a beautiful day





























Today I shot my first official wedding. The weather was perfect, the bride was gorgeous, the groom was funny, I had my husband by my side...It was a fantastic day. This wedding had such exciting elements to it. The bride, Bridgette, sang to her husband... I was all tryin to blink back tears... Such a blessed day. Glad to be a part of it! Here's a sneak peak... I haven't gotten anywhere near the ceremony photos yet. When I have more time, I'll post more. :)



"Only God could love you more than I do..."

this is what she sang to her man. So sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Amber..Love them already..could cry just looking at them! Great Job!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you Katie! I hope to post more soon :)

    ReplyDelete