Monday, October 18, 2010

Love holds us together

Today I photographed a family I grew up with. I was telling them that I remember riding the bus with them... That was a while ago...I also was on the Mascenic Vikings cheerleading squad with both Elicia & Melissa. Good times! They are such a lovely family and each of them is so friendly. I had a great time! I did a trash the dress session for Elicia (pictured right) and her husband back in July... Some of my favorite photos! He deployed on August 1st and he was able to come back for a week this month to see her. :)






                                    "Without faith it is impossible to be well pleasing to him,
                                     for he who comes to God must believe that he exists, 
                                        and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him."
                                                                                         -  Hebrews 11:6







No comments:

Post a Comment