Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!






















Our studio apartment has been converted into a florist shop, temporarily, for Mother's Day! We have hydrangea in the sink, peonies in fridge... You can hardly walk in here. Lucky for Ethan, he's seen this happen before (for our wedding) which was times 20 so it doesn't phase him! Don't worry, Caitlin, I won't have your wedding flowers in my fridge!! ;) I love all of the textures and colors of these flowers and I think the arrangements are going to be equally beautiful! Happy Mother's Day, to all the moms out there...And to my mom, I love you! :)


"Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."


P r o v e r b s 31: 28-29

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Peonies are my all time favorite flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lace! Me too! I only wish I could've had them at my wedding. Bummer. Im hoping to put have some for caitlin's bouquet

    ReplyDelete