Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome!

























Welcome to my new blog! I'm so excited about it and I hope you enjoy the views! Yesterday I had such a busy day...But it was so much fun. I started off with a shoot of my little sister, Chelsea Ann who was absolutely gorgeous. At the end of the day, I met up with my sister, her husband and her adorable little boy Alec. I had such a great time with them and the photos really show how much fun we had. Heather and Dane are expecting their second baby in October. I am so excited to do her "belly" photos along with the newborn photos. CANT WAIT. :) Here are a few of my favorites...It's hard not to post them all! Enjoy

















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment